Name on Russian: Вулька-Подгородская.
The village of Vulka-Podgorodskaya does not exist at present time. The village merged to Brest in 1968.
At the beginning of the 20th century, the village was part of the Kamenetz-Zhirovitsky volost of the Brest uezd (327 inhabitants). From 1940 in Pugachevsky, and in 1954-1968 in the Gershonsky village councils of the Brest district. Since 1978, in the Moscovsky district of the city.