Transliteration from Russian: Pugachyovo, transliteration from Belorussian: Pugachova.
Name on Russian: Пугачёво.
Name on Belorussian: Пугачова.
Name on Latin Belorussian: Pugačova.
The village of Pugachyovo does not exist at present time. The village merged to Brest in 1979.
In 1905 it consisted of a village, three estates, a farm and a manor, which were part of the Kamenetz-Zhirovitsky volost of Brest district. There were 811 inhabitants. Since 1940 - the center of the village council, from 1954 to 1979 was in the Gershonsky village council. Currently, these are Kobrinskaya, Lozovaya, Suvorova, Tsentralnaya, Chicherina streets.