A

AbramovichiThe village was merged to Zhabinka.
AdamkovoThe village merged to Brest in 1958.
AlbrekhtovoMerged to Pinsk in the mid-1950s.
AnisimovichiThe village merged to Baranovichi in 2012.
ArkadiyaThe village merged to Brest in 2007.

B

BaykiThe village was burned down by German troops in September of 1941. It was located 3 miles to the East of Krinitsa.
Berdychi-
BernadyThe village merged to Brest in 2007.
BeryozovkaThe village merged to Brest in 1958.
BobovishcheThe village was abandoned.
Bolshie TerpilovichiThe village was merged with the village of Malye Terpilovichi and the renamed to the village of Zelenets.
Bornyavets-
BorovayaThe village was abandoned.
BorovtsyThe village merged to Baranovichi in 2012.

C

ChizhikiAll 20 homesteads of the village was destroyed by German troops during the war.

D

DedyThe village was destroyed by German troops in 1942.
DremlyovoThe village was burned down by German punitive expedition on 11 September 1942. 286 people were killed. The village was not rebuilt after the war.
Duboviki-

F

FaustinovoThe village was destroyed by German troops during the war 1941-1945.

G

Gabrielin-
GandikiThe village was abandoned.
GershonyThe village merged to Brest in 2007.
GoritsaThe village was abandoned at the end of the 20th century.
Gorokhovishche-
Grabovka-
GraevkaThe village merged to Brest in 1929.
GurkaIn 1959 (other sources indicate 1976) merged to the village of Zakozel.

K

KarolinThe village was abandoned.
KievkaThe village merged to Brest in 1929.
Koloda-
KonstantinovoThe village (35 homesteads) was burned down by German troops in Jul 8, 1944. All the inhabitants (175 persons) were taken away to Germany. Nobody returned.
Kostrech-
Kotelnya-BoyarskayaThe village merged to Brest in 2007.
KovalyovoThe village merged to Brest in 1958.
KozhukhThe village was abolished in December 2016.
KozlyakovichiMerged to the city of Pinsk in mid-1950s.
KrasnitsaThe village (16 homestaeds) was burned down in 1942. 90 inhabitants were killed.
KurpichiThe village merged to Zhabinka in 2017.

L

LozovoThe military air base Osovtsy was built here in 1950s.
Lysaya GoraThe village merged to Brest in 1958.

M

Malaya GatThe village was burned down in 1943-1944. Malaya Gat was rebuilt and merged to the village of Svyataya Volya after the war.
Malye TerpilovichiThe village was merged with the village of Bolshie Terpilovichi and the renamed to the village of Zelenets.
MitkiThe village merged to Brest in 2007.
MoshchyonkaThe village merged to Brest in 2007.
MyshitsyThe village was merged to Zhabinka.

N

NedelnoThe village was destroyed by German troops in 1942.
NepokoychitsyThe village was merged to Zhabinka.
Novye ZadvortsyThe village merged to Brest in 2007.

O

Olmanskie Kaliniki-
OstreykiThe village was abolished.
OzeretskayaThe village was abandoned.

P

PavlinovoHomestead was burned down at the end of war 1941-1945.
Petrova Gorka-
PloskaThe village merged to Brest in 2007.
PobezhinoThe village was demolished in 1970s due to building of Selets reservoir.
Pristan-
PugachyovoThe village merged to Brest in 1979.

R

RechitsaThe village merged to Brest in 1968.
Riyka-
RybnikiThe military air base Osovtsy was built here in 1950s.

S

SamoylovichiThe village was merged to Beryoza in 1990's.
ShcheglikiThe village merged to Zhabinka in 2017.
Starye ZadvortsyThe village merged to Brest in 2007.
StebrovoThe village of Stebrovo merged to Zhabinka in 2017.
Strizhets-
Stupnik-

T

TrishinThe village merged to Brest in 1968.
Tsytylia-
TupichitsyThe village (43 homesteads) was burned down by German troops in 1942. 143 inhabitants were killed.

U

UznogiThe village merged to Baranovichi in 2012.

V

Verbichevo
Vulka-PodgorodskayaThe village merged to Brest in 1968.
VyadoThe village (86 homesteads) was burned down by German troops in 1942. 217 inhabitants were killed.

Y

Yamishcha-
Yazvinets-

Z

Zababie-
ZamoshieThe village was abandoned.
Zaozerie-
ZarichkaThe village was abandoned.
ZatishieThe village was abandoned.
ZditovoThe village merged to Zhabinka in 2017.
Zelyonye BudyThe village was abandoned.
ZvezdnayaThe village merged to Baranovichi in 2012.