KARPINCZYK FAMILY

ANATOLI KARPINCZYK

KARPINCZYK FAMILY

Post by ANATOLI KARPINCZYK » 16 Mar 2004, 09:14

I AM TRYING TO LOCATE ANY FAMILY MEMBERS OF PIOTR KARPINCZYK FROM LOSINTSY/DRGICHIN AREAS
PIOTR AND FAMILY WERE SENT TO SIBIRIA IN 1939 AND RETURNED BACK IN 1953.

Mary Ann Kozlowicz

Re: KARPINCZYK FAMILY

Post by Mary Ann Kozlowicz » 18 Apr 2005, 23:24

Hi Tolik

Don't know if you remember me but my grandmother was a Karpinchyk and I gave you some phone numbers for Karpinchyk in New Jersey USA. How did you make out?

Piotr Karpinczyk

Post by Piotr Karpinczyk » 01 Feb 2007, 18:57

I do not know whether my part of Kapinczyk
family living in Poland is familiar with these
of you nevertheless ours comes also from Brest -
Pinsk area.
Regards
Piotr Karpinczyk
Poland

Carole Byrd Dokuchic

Post by Carole Byrd Dokuchic » 11 Apr 2010, 23:06

I have both Karpinchik and Kozlovich ancestors Please give me more information as we are trying to locate family members from Belarus. The 2 places my ancestors have a long history are in MALECH, and ZALUZHIE/ZALUZHA village.

My Great-grandmother was Zenovia Kozlovich b. 1863 in Zaluzhie, daughter of Iosif (Osip) Kozlovich (wife Agrifiya). Iosef also has a son, Artemy, brother to Zenovia, and perhaps other siblings.

My ?? Natasiya Dokuchic b.1862 married Filipp
KARPINCHUK of Zaluzha village in 1880. He is the son of Timofei Karpinchuk of Zaluzha.

Do any of these names ring a bell with you.

Carole Byrd Dokuchic

Post by Carole Byrd Dokuchic » 16 Aug 2010, 18:39

Canadian and USA descendants of Karpinchik/Karpinczyk/Karpinchuk family of Grodno, Malech/Zaluzha(e) village still looking for Karpinchinks born from 1881 and onward.

Several Karpinchiks emigrated to Canada and USA and lost touch with family in Belarus. Now we are trying to find relatives in Belarus or wherever you are.

Alice Scott

Stefan Karpinczyk

Post by Alice Scott » 16 Aug 2010, 21:29

Hello to all Karpinczyks,

I am searching for my grandfather Stefan's family in Belarus. He was born in December between 1891 and 1893 in Zaluze. His parents were Pawel Karpinczyk and Marion Koziol, according to his marriage certificate. He immigrated to the Ellis Island, New York in 1910 and his record stated that he was going to see his brother Wasyl Karpinczyk in Stillwater?, New Jersey. He married my grandmother Victoria Olejniczak in Schenectady and lived out his life there.

Does anyone have a connection to this family? If so, please write. Thank you.

linda swain

Post by linda swain » 10 Oct 2010, 00:05

my grandfather, john karpinchik, apparently came from grodno region of belarus--his father was lucas--according to his death certificate. my mother thinks he came through Canada--and as far as she remembers had one brother who was shot and killed in Canada. I would appreciate any other information anyone may have. My grandfather passed away in Washington State--thank you