If my ancestros was catholic where I'm looking for ?

nora

If my ancestros was catholic where I'm looking for ?

Post by nora » 17 Nov 2003, 18:49

My father-in-law : ISMAEL, Lorenzo entered Argentina in 1910, as to so many others they changed the last name to him, given his difficulty to speak the language. We have received from the CEMLA (migratory training center Latin Americans),
certificate that says: Certificate of arrival to America - Lewnty SMOL-nationality Russian-originating of Hamburg-it arrived at Bs.As. the 28 from November from 1910-in the ship Captain Ortegal-age 18 year-unmarried - profession LDB-ARB-religio\'n:various- Born in Posbolotiz. All these data were corroborated by email, from Hamburg, with some ingredients more: ship, the same one, left the 5 of November of 1910 there, in trip to Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Buenos Aires. SMOL, Lewrenties, 18 year-unmarried-worker agricultural-puts of emigraciуn:Buenos Airs. When arriving at port they gave him as destiny the city of Commodore Rivadavia. In 1938, in the city of Esquel, it initiates the proceeding to obtain the citizenship identification document ( never obtained), it asks for birth game, it gives its full name and it mentions like birthplace: * POLAND *(1938) Province of Grodno-Departamento: Brest - litovsky - Place: Llirovisky-Oficina:Volostoy Datos:Lawrenty Smol (soundex), son of Filemуn or Salomon Smol,Smal,Ismal, and Anna Parjos (soundex) born in Kamenetz- zone of Brest ,province of Grodno, the 10 of August of 1893. It said sometimes, to have a brother of Antonio name, nicknamed Tone, . It said that their brother and parents disappeared before him to emigrate.
Her sister (desapeared into Argentina)* CRISPINA or ANNA CRISPINA or KRISPINA (soundex) arrival to Argentina in those years, we cannot find it. It had once a letter of her, written in Comodoro Rivadavia a language different from his, tried to translate it his friends Pedro Dimitruckz and Anastasio Plisuckz (soundex)without managing to know of as contein. Lorenzo died the 6 of January of 1948, had seven children with her spouse Rosa Esther Flandes :Lorenzo, Hиctor, Ana Rosa, Antonio, Josи, Enrique and Esther, all of them baptized in the catholic church.
Wladislaw said me that Anna Parjos born in Kameniec Litewski and Lawrentiy posible born in Zurowiska-Zhiroveska-Zhurovetskaya Kamenitsa aroun Brest.
Sincerely,Nora.