Lost relatives

Paul Concannon

Lost relatives

Post by Paul Concannon » 17 Jan 2002, 20:34

Hi! I don't know if anyone can help but I am looking for any info on Woloskiewich family that came from Man'kovichi village near to Stolin.My mother in-law was born there and was moved to labour camp in Germany in second world war, her name is Natalie and had sister's called Lydia-Maria-Olga, her mother's name before marriage was Tatiana Simoncik who had a brother called Olek, any info would be most helpful.

Sergei Zhukovich
Администратор

Re: Lost relatives

Post by Sergei Zhukovich » 05 Mar 2005, 21:45

Paul, I have a message for you from Nikolai Voloskevich, but your email address does not exist now. Please email me.

Paul Concannon

Re: Lost relatives

Post by Paul Concannon » 17 Nov 2012, 12:18

Hi,my wifes mother was born in Mankovichi 1924,lost both her parents when very young and was looked after by her grandmother,when she was fourteen the Germans sent her to Germany forced labor, after the war she was sent to the UK, she tells me many stories of her early days as a young girl and says that she has no one left of her family, but there must still be relatives of her's around the Stolin region, I know she had three sister's left there and also an uncle with the name Woloszkiewicz and also her mothers maiden name Symoncyck, any information regarding the families or the Stolin region I would be very gratefull,
Kind Regards to all
Paul.